As the last hours of 2019 tick away, we take time to reflect on a great year…
2019 – OUR YEAR IN REVIEW
2019 was an exciting time of achievement and growth. It was the year that Labourpower proudly…
- Labourpower is committed to playing an active role in the community and kicked off the year by joining Wests Tigers as the official Mascot Partner for 2019.
- This year’s theme #BalanceforBetter recognised that from grassroots activism to worldwide action, we are entering an exciting period of history where the world expects balance.
- Labourpower was proud to be part of the PCYC City Of Sydney Youth Week Wrap Party in Woolloomooloo with our team cooking up a storm as official sponsor of the sausage sizzle.
- At Labourpower, we believe that asking ‘are you okay’ is something we can all do to make a difference and want to encourage the importance of regular, meaningful conversation.
- Our team shared some useful tips to help students get the most out of networking events and encouraged students to practice their skills and expand their own networks.
- Labourpower looked at the important contributions vocational education and training ( VET ) makes to the lives of many Australians as well as the importance of training in today’s workplace.
- We discussed the 2019 theme ‘Be a Safety Champion’ highlighting that anyone can be a safety champion in the workplace and stressed how it is vital for organisations to make workplace health and safety a priority all year round.
- The Labourpower Online Portal and Labourpower Recruitment Kiosks are part of our commitment to innovation in order to raise our standards and service to an even higher level.
- This year saw the launch of a brand-new website with a new responsive design making it easier for visitors to navigate the website on any device. It also aims to provide a user-friendly way for job seekers, candidates and clients to learn more about Labourpower and our services. The website also features our new bolder and bigger logo design to reflect Labourpower’s leading position in the industry today.
- We were thrilled to learn that Labourpower was a finalist at this year’s SEEK annual recruitment awards in the Recruitment Agency of the Year: Large category and see Labourpower Managing Director, Luke Webber win the highly esteemed Business Leader of the Year award at the Recruitment International (RI) Awards for 2019.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU IN 2020!
As we get ready to ring in a new decade, the team at Labourpower wishes you a safe and happy New Year.
We’re excited for 2020 and look forward to working with you in the year ahead!