NO ORDINARY PLACE TO WORK
We’re no ordinary company and we like to think we’re no ordinary place to work either!
At Labourpower, we are passionate about our people and believe in providing
powerful opportunities to help you achieve your goals.
Our team-based culture means that everyone has a voice so that we can provide a first-rate labour hire service to our candidates and clients.
Labourpower offers a great working environment with a commitment to training and professional development that will see you continually develop the skills you need to further your career.
Careers at Labourpower
Here’s a snapshot of what career progression and career opportunities within Labourpower look like:
|Resourcer / Trainee Consultant
|Business Development Manager
Why Work in Recruitment?
There are many reasons why you should consider a career within recruitment – here’s our Top 5:
- Fast-paced, exciting industry where no two days are the same
- You get to make a difference to somebody’s life! Dealing with real people and placing them in jobs they are suited to
- You’ll be working with clients from a wide range of industries and interacting with management on a daily basis and at all levels of the organisation
- You’ll have a variety of challenging but exciting roles to fill on a daily basis which keeps your job interesting and continually changing
- Innovation – at Labourpower you’ll have access to new tools and technologies to help you recruit and keep you at the very forefront of your field
Get in touch
As a leading recruiter with opportunities across Australia, we’re always on the lookout for experienced and motivated people to join the Labourpower family.
If you’re interested in a career in recruitment, contact us to arrange a confidential chat or submit your resume today.
At Labourpower, our approach is to gain a complete understanding of the needs of both our clients and candidates to provide you with the people who will contribute the most to your business.