8th March 2020 is International Women’s Day and the Labourpower team is thrilled to put our arms out front and STRIKE THE #EachforEqual POSE to celebrate.
This year’s International Women’s Day theme #EachforEqual recognises that an equal world is an enabled world. It’s about each person doing what we can to make a positive difference to women everywhere.
Collectively, we can make change happen. Collectively, we can each help to create a gender equal world.
At Labourpower we are proud to celebrate women’s achievements and work together to:
- Maintain a gender equal mindset
- Forge positive visibility for women
- Challenge stereotypes and bias
- Call out gendered actions or assumptions
- Try to influence the beliefs and actions of others
We will be #EachforEqual and help forge women’s equality by ensuring a “50/50” mindset at all times to create job opportunities for women and men across Australia.
Labourpower is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.